My law firm is a general practice, which means I handle a wide range of legal services. Please note, however, that I do not handle criminal law matters, including DUIs, and I do not handle family law matters, including divorces and custody issues.
While the kinds of legal matters I most often handle are listed below, If the area you need help with is not listed, feel free to give me a call to see if it's an issue I can help you with.
I do not handle the following types of cases:
- Criminal matters
- Family law, including divorce or custody issues
- Estate Planning & Administration
- wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care
- probate (handling the estate of a person who died
with or without a will)
- trust administration (assisting the trustee or
successor trustee with trust issues)
- special needs trusts
- requirements and assistance in setting up a private
school in California
- homeschooling requirements and legal matters
related to homeschooling
- CPS contacts
- drafting or reviewing contracts, including leases,
to help you determine your rights under a contract
- General Legal Questions
791 Auburn Woods Ct.
Cameron Park, CA 95682
Copyright Mary Schofield,
2007-2016, except as noted.
Photo of El Dorado County
by Syd Whittle.
Used with permission.
2151 River Plaza Drive, Suite 306 Sacramento, California 95833